Le encanta tener sexo en el sueño..

Le encanta tener sexo en el sueño..

lunes, 20 de julio de 2009


I tried to be perfectbut nothing was worth iti don’t believe it makes me reali’d thought it’d be easybut no on believes mei left all the things that i saidIf you believe it’s in my souli’d say all the words that i knowjust to see if it would showbut i tried to let you knowthat i’m better off on my ownThis place is so emptymy thoughts are so temptingi don’t know how it got so badsometimes it’s so crazy that nothing could save mebut it’s the only thing that i haveIf you believe it’s in my souli’d say all the words that i knowjust to see if it would showbut i tried to let you knowthat i’m better off on my own(on my own!)I tried to be perfectit just wasn’t worth itnothing could ever be so wrongit’s hard to believe meit never gets easyi guess i knew that all alongIf you believe it’s in my souli’d say all the words that i knowjust to see if it would showbut i tried to let you knowthat i’m better off on my own.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario